BAREFOOT SADDLES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ultra light western saddle
- horse-friendly, hard wearing Barefoot Western Saddle made of open pore cow hide, extremely adaptable to the horse's shape and very comfortable for the rider.
- very pliable and moulds to the horse's back
- made of robust, open pore cow hide - comfortable for the rider
- very deep seat close to the horse's back
- idea for short-backed horses
The short, rounded skirts of the Barefoot 'Arizona' make this model ideal for short-backed horses and horses with high withers. Dirt repellent surface treatment, leather trim, 6 D-rings, conchas with leather strings, western rigging.
Barefoot 'Arizona' comes inclusive Off-Billet & Tie-Strap (Nylon).
Matching wide fenders & stirrups are available separatey. The fork (size wide) can be exchanged as with all Barefoot Saddles. (different width inserts are available for purchase separately)
- ultra light weight western saddle
- very pliable and moulds to horse's back
- with VPS - System (Vertebrae Protection System)
- made of robust, open pored cow hide - comfortable for rider
- ideal for short backed horses
- weight only approx. 6.5KG (depending on size)
Colour : brown or black
Balancing saddles through the saddle pad
Pommel insert measuring template
Using the Barefoot Saddle System
Correct change of Barefoot Front Pommel
Care and Maintenance of Barefoot Products
A = length of saddle
B = length of seat
C = length of skirt / saddle flap
Barefoot saddles are hand made. This makes every saddle unique. The measurements are therefore just reference points and can vary slightly.
Size 1: recommended for clothes sizes :
Ladies 8-12 Gents 28-32
A = approx. 54 cm B = approx. 35 cm C = approx 38cm
Size 2 : recommended for clothes size :
Ladies 14-18 Gents : 34-38
A = approx. 57 cm B = approx. 40 cm C = approx. 39cm
Please note: The lenght of the saddle (A) is the overall length. As there is no pressure at all in the rear part, the horse can move freely. Even if the saddle looks a little too long on your horse, choose the size according to your measurements. It is very important that the saddle fits the rider well, so he has enough space between thighs and pommel and does not sit on the pommel or cantle, which would limit the saddles adaptability. The horse's back is free of any pressure at the rear - the Barefoot can even be lifted slightly at the cantle with a rider on board.