Without bit to flexion and understanding between horse and rider!
The Barefoot Bitless Bit (BBB) attaches to the bridle in a similar way to a bit or hackamore. Attached the BBB lies flat against the horse's head and does not cause pinching when in use. Nose and chin straps attach to outward lying metal eyelets and therefore do not assert pressure onto the horse's head. Precise aids can be given.
The BBB has no edges and is therefore very comfortable for the horse. Your signals or aids via reins are mainly absorbed via the nose.
Reins can be attached in various ways:
- Stage 1: In the large ring: gentle effect
- Stage 2: In quadrant-shaped area: medium effect
- Stage 3: In smallest, lowest ring: strongest effect
As soon as your horse has converted to bitless riding, any lesson can be taken - light flexion is possible.
The Barefoot BBB allows many horses precise communication without bit, not only in these situations:
- horses with wolf teeth or other dental problems
- horses with sensitive mouths
- horses who lean on the bit
- head shakers
- bit 'Sour' Horses
- .... or riders who would like to communicate with their horses in a gently way without cold metal in their mouths!
In addition you will require a nose and chin strap, to secure to the horse's nose.
Material: Stainless steel
Sold in pairs
Just like a bit, a hackamore with leverage only belongs in steady and gentle rider hands!
Bridle not included (at the moment this bit will only fit English style bridles)
The current crisis has unfortunately caused production delays with some products
Bitless Bit will not be available again until mid July