3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
- Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
- Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website
we won't ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
11. When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
12. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
- Your date of birth
13. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
14. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
17. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
18. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
20. We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
21. We may, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
22. Our website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
23. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
24. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
26. For more information please contact us using the details below.
- All Barefoot products are handmade. Sizes therefore are all approx measurements only.
RETURNS POLICY FOR BAREFOOT SADDLES
- We offer the standard 14 day full money back guarantee for unused, unsoiled, unmarked saddles with all labels still attached.
- Unsure if going treeless is right for you? We realise that there is no saddle that will suit every single horse or rider therefore we also allow you to trial the saddle once you have purchased it for 7 days. Please be aware that a fee of 20% off retail price of saddles & accessories (No trials or returns on made to order saddles) will be deducted from your refund if you decide to return the product after the 7 day trial. We reserve the right to increase this amount if saddles are returned very soiled or indeed damaged. Please be aware that no trials are available on the Physio Pads.
- Please leave all labels attached and Saddles have to be tried with a saddle pad.
- You will have to pay for the cost of returning the goods. Handling & Insurance are also at customer's own expense (We recommend you ensure parcel due to saddles value).
Outgoing postage cannot be be refunded on used saddles.
- No return or trials on commission sales
GUARANTEE ON BAREFOOT SADDLES & ACCESSORIES
Barefoot saddles carry a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase on workmanship providing they are used in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and in a manner that is considered to be for the purpose for which it was designed. We thoroughly check workmanship on all saddles & accessories prior to dispatch but should we overlook any defects please do not use saddle and inform us within 48hours of receipt of product so we can arrange for a replacement.
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect of the product. (Please insure stitching is checked on a regular basis)
- Wear to the cosmetic binding under girth straps and leathers is unavoidable with use, it does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Barefoot saddles are handmade so can vary a little from saddle to saddle. Due to their nature, some creasing of leather around pommel, cantle, kneeroll area is sometimes unavoidable, it is not considered a fault and does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Cosmetic and appearance changes to the natural leather products are a fact of nature.
- Leather is a natural product. Scars, darkly pigmented spots, uneveness or variation in colour are all possible and considered normal therefore not considered a fault or covered by any warranty.
- Damage to leather due to use of standard leathers or fenders (We recommend the use of Barefoot Leathers or fenders with buckles at bottom)
- Damage to zips due undue force being used (Please take care when exchanging pommel inserts and ensure inserts are inserted fully before attempting to zip up pommel).
- Please remember to use safety stirrups to compensate for the fact that some BF saddles are not equipped with safety bars. In case of emergencies i.e leathers caught in a gate, undue pressure put on one bar in falls or horse spooking, leathers will not release so might tear off stirrup bar or even worse tear saddle. This is not covered under the warranty.
- Slight creasing of leather in pommel area is not considered a fault but often unavoidable due to the shape of the pommel.
- No additional warranties apply, whether implied or other.
Should a product under warranty develop a problem after use, repair or replacement will be at no charge to the customer provided that the cost of shipping the item back to us is borne by the customer. The expense of shipping items back to customers is borne by Horse & Harmony.