1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Horse & Harmony.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging with labels attached.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are made to order.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us via email (email@example.com) or contact form on website to let us know that you will be returning the item. Please do not return goods without prior contact. No refunds will be issued for unauthorised returns after the 14 days.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. Horse & harmony reserve the right to not offer a full refund if the goods have been used or damaged after your have received them.Minimum restocking fee of 25% will be deducted from refund for soiled or damaged items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
DAMAGED, FAULTY OR UNDELIVERED GOODS
Please check the condition o the parcel immediately on delivery. in the event that goods are missing, damaged or faulty on arrival or if the goods do not comply with any of the contract please inform us within 48 hours of delivery. please do not use and such item or it will be deemed that you have accepted the goods in their damaged condition.
Faulty products will be inspected on return. if we find the goods to be defective, we will exchange product or refund the purchase costs of the goods and postage top you.
- All Barefoot products are handmade. Sizes therefore are all approx measurements only.
RETURNS POLICY FOR BAREFOOT SADDLES
- We offer the standard 14 day full money back guarantee for unused, unsoiled, unmarked saddles with all labels still attached.
- Unsure if going treeless is right for you? We realise that there is no saddle that will suit every single horse or rider therefore we also allow you to trial the saddle once you have purchased it for 7 days. Please be aware that a fee of 15% off retail price of saddles & accessories (No trials or returns on made to order saddles) will be deducted from your refund if you decide to return the product after the 7 day trial. We reserve the right to increase this amount if saddles are returned very soiled or indeed damaged. Please be aware that no trials are available on the Physio Pads.
- Please leave all labels attached and Saddles have to be tried with a saddle pad.
- You will have to pay for the cost of returning the goods. Handling & Insurance are also at customer's own expense (We recommend you ensure parcel due to saddles value).
Outgoing postage cannot be be refunded on used saddles.
- No return or trials on commission sales
GUARANTEE ON BAREFOOT SADDLES & ACCESSORIES
Barefoot saddles carry a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase on workmanship providing they are used in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and in a manner that is considered to be for the purpose for which it was designed. We thoroughly check workmanship on all saddles & accessories prior to dispatch but should we overlook any defects please do not use saddle and inform us within 48hours of receipt of product so we can arrange for a replacement.
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect of the product. (Please insure stitching is checked on a regular basis)
- Wear to the cosmetic binding under girth straps and leathers is unavoidable with use, it does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Barefoot saddles are handmade so can vary a little from saddle to saddle. Due to their nature, some creasing of leather around pommel, cantle, kneeroll area is sometimes unavoidable, it is not considered a fault and does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Cosmetic and appearance changes to the natural leather products are a fact of nature.
- Leather is a natural product. Scars, darkly pigmented spots, uneveness or variation in colour are all possible and considered normal therefore not considered a fault or covered by any warranty.
- Damage to leather due to use of standard leathers or fenders (We recommend the use of Barefoot Leathers or fenders with buckles at bottom)
- Damage to zips due undue force being used (Please take care when exchanging pommel inserts and ensure inserts are inserted fully before attempting to zip up pommel).
- Please remember to use safety stirrups to compensate for the fact that some BF saddles are not equipped with safety bars. In case of emergencies i.e leathers caught in a gate, undue pressure put on one bar in falls or horse spooking, leathers will not release so might tear off stirrup bar or even worse tear saddle. This is not covered under the warranty.
- Slight creasing of leather in pommel area is not considered a fault but often unavoidable due to the shape of the pommel.
- No additional warranties apply, whether implied or other.
Should a product under warranty develop a problem after use, repair or replacement will be at no charge to the customer provided that the cost of shipping the item back to us is borne by the customer. The expense of shipping items back to customers is borne by Horse & Harmony.