Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Horse & Harmony. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to XXX.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
Equestrian activities can be extremely enjoyable, but also dangerous. In no event shall Horse & Harmony, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its product(s). Buyer assumes all risks and liability from use of product(s).
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
All Barefoot photographs, illustrations and associated text on this website are the property of the company Barefoot, Sabine Ullmann, Brentanostrasse 27, 69434 Hirschhorn, Germany. The use and reproduction of the said photographs, illustrations and associated text for commercial and trading purposes in any medium is expressly prohibited. All violations of the terms of this notice will result in legal action.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Horse & Harmony.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging with labels attached.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are made to order.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact form on website to let us know that you will be returning the item. Please do not return goods without prior contact. No refunds will be issued for unauthorised returns after the 14 days.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. Horse & harmony reserve the right to not offer a full refund if the goods have been used or damaged after your have received them.Minimum restocking fee of 25% will be deducted from refund for soiled or damaged items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
DAMAGED, FAULTY OR UNDELIVERED GOODS
Please check the condition o the parcel immediately on delivery. in the event that goods are missing, damaged or faulty on arrival or if the goods do not comply with any of the contract please inform us within 48 hours of delivery. please do not use and such item or it will be deemed that you have accepted the goods in their damaged condition.
Faulty products will be inspected on return. if we find the goods to be defective, we will exchange product or refund the purchase costs of the goods and postage top you.
- All Barefoot products are handmade. Sizes therefore are all approx measurements only.
RETURNS POLICY FOR BAREFOOT SADDLES
- We offer the standard 14 day full money back guarantee for unused, unsoiled, unmarked saddles with all labels still attached.
- Unsure if going treeless is right for you? We realise that there is no saddle that will suit every single horse or rider therefore we also allow you to trial the saddle once you have purchased it for 7 days. Please be aware that a fee of 15% off retail price of saddles & accessories (No trials or returns on made to order saddles) will be deducted from your refund if you decide to return the product after the 7 day trial. We reserve the right to increase this amount if saddles are returned very soiled or indeed damaged. Please be aware that no trials are available on the Physio Pads.
- Please leave all labels attached and Saddles have to be tried with a saddle pad.
- You will have to pay for the cost of returning the goods. Handling & Insurance are also at customer's own expense (We recommend you ensure parcel due to saddles value).
Outgoing postage cannot be be refunded on used saddles.
- No return or trials on commission sales
GUARANTEE ON BAREFOOT SADDLES & ACCESSORIES
Barefoot saddles carry a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase on workmanship providing they are used in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and in a manner that is considered to be for the purpose for which it was designed. We thoroughly check workmanship on all saddles & accessories prior to dispatch but should we overlook any defects please do not use saddle and inform us within 48hours of receipt of product so we can arrange for a replacement.
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect of the product. (Please insure stitching is checked on a regular basis)
- Wear to the cosmetic binding under girth straps and leathers is unavoidable with use, it does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Barefoot saddles are handmade so can vary a little from saddle to saddle. Due to their nature, some creasing of leather around pommel, cantle, kneeroll area is sometimes unavoidable, it is not considered a fault and does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Cosmetic and appearance changes to the natural leather products are a fact of nature.
- Leather is a natural product. Scars, darkly pigmented spots, uneveness or variation in colour are all possible and considered normal therefore not considered a fault or covered by any warranty.
- Damage to leather due to use of standard leathers or fenders (We recommend the use of Barefoot Leathers or fenders with buckles at bottom)
- Damage to zips due undue force being used (Please take care when exchanging pommel inserts and ensure inserts are inserted fully before attempting to zip up pommel).
- Please remember to use safety stirrups to compensate for the fact that some BF saddles are not equipped with safety bars. In case of emergencies i.e leathers caught in a gate, undue pressure put on one bar in falls or horse spooking, leathers will not release so might tear off stirrup bar or even worse tear saddle. This is not covered under the warranty.
- Slight creasing of leather in pommel area is not considered a fault but often unavoidable due to the shape of the pommel.
- No additional warranties apply, whether implied or other.
Should a product under warranty develop a problem after use, repair or replacement will be at no charge to the customer provided that the cost of shipping the item back to us is borne by the customer. The expense of shipping items back to customers is borne by Horse & Harmony.